The following tutorials are aimed at those who want to use the package as it is. Perhaps you have an additional dataset to add or your own model results to evaluate. This is the place to start learning what you need to know!
- First Steps
- Adding a Model
- Adding a Benchmark Dataset
- Formatting a Benchmark Dataset
- Obtaining the ILAMB Data with
- Controlling the Analysis with
- Diagnosing Missing Model Values with
- Defining Custom Regions
- Running the ocean (IOMB) configuration
These tutorials start to explain the package functionality in more depth. The level assumes familiarity with python as well as all the beginner level tutorials. These tutorials are if you want to develop your own benchmarks or metrics and contribute to the ILAMB python package!